Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Dudu

Hey guys,

It's been almost one year since I started in this baking/blogging world... and I have to reveal a secret now. Why did I start all this? Well, I love baking but I did all of this for something biggert, the most important person in my life: my son! I'm a proud mommy and I love my son so much! I always dreamed about doing his birthday cakes and this year I baked 2 cakes for him (one for his birthday in school and the other one for his family party).
Also for the family party I did all the candies and cupcakes. I was very happy with everything! He really loved his 2 parties! ;)
His cake for school: vanilla cake filled with dulce de leche and with brigadeiro filling! So Good!! 
His cake: the bottom cake is a vanilla cake filled with dulce de leche and the top tier is chocolate cake with brigadeiro filling.
The cake table! we love Elmo!
Carrot mini-cupcake with brigadeiro frosting. 
Dark chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream.
Happy baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment