Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cupcake Boot Camp

Hi guys!! Yesterday I had a very nice cupcake class. It was focused on baking gourmet cupcakes which was awesome!! The class was held at "Chicago Chopping Block". We made five cupcake recipes:


- Mini Raspberry Cheesecake with cream cheese frosting;- Chocolate cherry covered with caramel chocolate ganache (hmmmmm. ....: D) Look at them, going to the oven .... oh yeah!!!
- Peaches and Mascarpone Cream Cupcake;
- Red Velvet Cupcake with cream cheese frosting;
- Banana Peanut Cupcake with milk chocolate buttercream (hmmmmmmmm)


I've learned two new types of frosting : cream cheese and milk chocolate buttercream...
Here they are ... 21 cupcakes .... oh my gosh ..... hmmmmm ...
I need to say anything else? hahahahahahahhahaha ... I came home full of cupcakes, which made my husband very happy ... : D
In the box, ready to be eaten ....



Later on I'll post my favorite recipe: the cherry chocolate cupcake!!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment