Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wonky Cakes

I'm that kind of person that love the things that were different, funny and creative. Of course that the tradicional also pleases me but the "crazy" things get my attention. If you noticed I'm writing about the Wonky Cakes...lol...These inclined, crooked cakes are awesome, crazy and perfect in the same time! I want so bad to learn how to make them but I still haven't found a course here in Chicago area. I only found in Canada and England. If anyone knows where I can take the class around here please let me know!!


My Wilton instructor told me about a lady in England who make this Wonky Cakes. Her name is Lindy and her company is Lindy's Cakes. Her cakes are gorgeous and she also teach some classes but the problem is that she lives on the other side of the Atlantic!! My dear friend Layla from Layla Pegado Cakes is so lucky!! hehehe
This video I found on Youtube and it is kinda like a tutorial and it is very nice to watch! I hope you guys like it! :D




Happy Baking!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment