Thursday, February 10, 2011

My first order.... :D


Hi guys!
Couple weeks ago I had my first order!  It was for a very special boy who is my son's best friend. He wanted a Toy Story b-day cake, so I  accept the challenge and went straight ahead  to start modeling the Woody and Buzz for the first time in my life ... I even can say this: modeling for the first time in my life!! I searched the internet a lot trying to find a lot of inspiration and then I remembered that one of my friends, Chris Parga, from  B de Bolo had done a wonderful cake from Toy Story before. I recommend you stop by her blog! She is a lovely person and I'm super fan of everything she does! And I was inspired on the cake she made. Now I have to say ... modeling characters is not easy, ok?! I spent 3 days to assemble the dolls! I thought the result was pretty cool. But I know I still have a lot to learn!

Happy Baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment