Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tchau Chicago...

Hey guys!
And so it is.... lol... we are almost leaving Chicago and it's sad because we really wanted to stay but there's nothing we can do, we need to go back. But I wanted to do something for my son like a farewell party in the kids club that he goes to. And he knew what was going on because he gave Shannon (the most sweetest person I have ever know in my lie) a lot of big hugs just like goodbye hugs! I really had to control myself for not to cry... the mommy here was very emotional.
I baked it some dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and t was a hit. The kids loved it!
My next post I'll be back in Brazil.... 
Over there in the right corner I see a tiny hand... yep, my son is about to "attack" the cupcakes... lol...



Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment