Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Le Cordon Bleu Truffles & Chocolate

Last Saturday I went to my final class at Le Cordon Bleu here in Chicago. I thought it was a truffle class but when I got there I realized that it was a truffle and chocolate class which made me kinda sad because I was really looking forward to learn how to manipulate chocolate and all. But that's okay, it's Cordon Bleu... so I got the recipes and as fine with that but then the chef started talking to much about her personal life. If she talked to much about baking and patisserie I would have loved it.... 
I have some recipes so if you want just ask for it and I'll post on my blog! :D
I took some pictures of the kitchen that I think you all would like to see it!
Recipe cards
A lot of mixers... I would love to have that! ;)
Huge working place!! Paradise!! 
Lot of ovens, stoves.... :)
Happy Baking!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to any culinary school before, but the kitchen is super nice and spacious! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    You are welcome!! :D I wish I had a kitchen like that! lol...

    ReplyDelete